This is an instructor led, hands-on training designed to take you through the basics of Minitab interface, and includes some of the most important and frequently used statistical tools. Our expert trainers will help you discover the power of statistical tools in day to day practical applications. You will learn the basics of using Minitab, develop sound statistical approaches to exploring data, create and interpret compelling graphs, and export results.
You will learn:
- How to analyze a variety of real world data sets.
- How to interpret statistical output to reveal problems with a process or evidence of an improvement.
- How to use powerful statistical tools like hypothesis testing and confidence intervals
- How to to uncover and describe relationships between variables with statistical modeling tools.
- And much more
This course places a strong emphasis on making sound decisions based upon the practical application of statistical techniques commonly found in manufacturing, engineering, and research and development endeavors.
Training Mode Options:
- Online, Instructor led - Public batches
- Online, Instructor led - Corporate batches
- Training Venue, Instructor led - Public Batches
- Onsite, Instructor led - Corporate batches
- Online, Instructor led - One to One
- 10 to 12 hours for one on one, instructor led training
- 12 to 14 hours for public batches of upto 5 participant
- 16 hours for for corporate batches of upto 20 participants
- Importing and Formatting Data
- Bar Charts
- Pareto Charts
- Tables and Chi-Square Analysis
- Measures of Location and Variation
- Proportion Tests
- Tests for Equal Variance
- Power and Sample Size
- Simple Linear and Multiple Regression
- One-Way ANOVA
- Multi-Variable ANOVA
- We conduct online training for participants anywhere in the world.
- Onsite training can be done anywhere in India, Srilanka and Nepal, Dubai, Singapore, Qatar, UAE, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. Contact us to know more.
Training Software requirements:
- You will need Minitab 19 installed on your PC/Laptop for this training
- You can use the 30 days free trial version
- You can purchase a licensed copy of Minitab software bundled with this course
We also offer special offers to corporate clients, and bundled offers to individual buyers. For details contact us.